[Mkguild] MKGuild Digest Question

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 18:08:35 EDT 2008

When you say three books do you mean the first bunch of chapters from =

the sixty six already posted, or are these sixty six chapters actually =

part of the last book? (say the fourth or fifth one). In case it's the =

second option... damn Matthias, are you trying to beat Stephen King or =

something? :P.

Pontos