Fwd: [Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LXV

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Thu Sep 18 21:30:01 EDT 2008

>*Takes a deep breath!
>
>All right. I see where this is going so I had best stop it right now.

Since I have to get to bed now and might not have time to get to this
before I leave for the weekend, I wanted to say this really quickly.

I'm sorry I got agitated over this.  We're all friends here, and this
is not the forum to debate the merits of one religion over
another.  I'm also sorry that I came across poorly in my email.  It
was never my intent to hurt anybody else's feelings.

When I have the chance to speak more to this subject, I will do so
calmly and without the chip on my shoulder.