[Mkguild] The Curse

Shazer Fox shazerfox at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:50:38 EDT 2008

I think we need some hard and fast rules on what exactly the Curse is and w=
hat it does to people.
I can understand where Matt is coming from on his suggestion about Ecclesia=
 priests, and I really have no opinion either way.  But it seems that, at s=
ome point or another, *everyone* wants to be the exception to how the Curse=
 has "traditionally" worked.  Whether it's divine protection against TG, ge=
tting hit with two curses, or somehow manipulating it more toward their own=
 favor, the central "problem" in the MK world is getting fudged and pushed =
around more than it seems like it should.

I'm not trying to call anyone out on this or anything.  I've also read what=
 rules there are that govern the Curse, but it's clear those rules need to =
be updated and expanded, or things are going to start to unravel.  If Eli g=
ives protection to certain individuals, then those situations should be cle=
arly spelled out.  If there are ways of getting cursed twice, then they sho=
uld be spelled out.  On the other hand, it might be best to stick with simp=
ler scenarios from here on out.  I don't know.

In any case, I think it would be best for us all if most of these questions=
 were answered beforehand, that way we can avoid huge arguments and anyone =
getting upset.

Of course, making the rules should be an exercise in diplomacy and self-con=
trol.  ;o)  =

Shaz

See how Windows Mobile brings your life together=97at home, work, or on the=
 go.