[Mkguild] The Curse

jereth jerethdagryphon at noodleninja.com
Fri Sep 19 12:06:41 EDT 2008

i would have to agree , but in order to do that more information about the =
curse would have to be made =

3 gates 3 curses ok assuming each of the gates has a curse radius to start =
and those slowly expanded over time thell they covered the valley and the e=
dges blended =

wed need a time frame =

surely the last curse cast would be strongest if there was a fading effect =
on them and the first the weakest .
even if thecurse will last for 10k years there needs to be some order of po=
wer in them. just for bookkeeping

otherwise i dont agree that any individual should be immune to one of the c=
urses. theres no need for it
an author chooses what to effect his chars with
if you dont want tg to effect a group then dont.
other chars can wonder about it but. any sort of intervention starts to der=
ail the mythos =

and begs more questions if soand so protects his from this can my patron de=
ity demon protect my char from that

it ends up with the curse being almost an optional commpnent of mk rather t=
hen its foundation