[Mkguild] House Broken Part 3

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 13:40:24 EDT 2009

On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM, Hallan Mirayas
<hallanmirayas at hotmail.com> wrote:
> It's not just dangerous because of people wanting to be young again...
> Think of its capabilities as a strategic first-strike command structure
> decapitating weapon. Slip some to an enemy general or king just before a
> battle, and suddenly your opponent's army is led by a child.  Catastrophic.
> And even just the rumors of such a thing having been created once...
> accidents can be duplicated.

Honestly, I seriously doubt such rumors would have much impact, if
*any* at all, coming from a place in which one third of the population
is *already* cursed to such a fate. ;)

Also I would think it would be slightly more devastating (as well as
practical) to slip the king plain old poison while you're at it. ;)

We've already have cases of non-curse animal transformation spells
outside Metamor.  I'd be very surprised if we didn't have quirky age
regression or even trasgender spells were out there too, temporary or
not.  Especially in such a magic-based setting.

--
- Kendo Virmir
http://crimsonflagcomic.com -- My webcomic!