[Mkguild] Nunly's Lutins - part 11

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 10:55:32 UTC 2009

Well what do you know? MK finally has its stealth carpenters! For at least a
year now there's been an 'in' joke around the guild that invisible lutins do
the construction around MK while no one's looking. Never thought someone
would actually make it actually happen! I have to ask where you got this
idea, did someone tip you off or is it just a really amazing coincidence?
Either way I found that I really liked this story as it's rare to find a
comic relief character that is actually competent (even if it's by virtue of
being incompetent). Excellent story that can stand on its own if need be,
but can also easily be expanded upon.

Kit

!DSPAM:4b1b8e13267461804284693!