[Mkguild] Shoemakers

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:56:03 EDT 2009

There certainly is a Cobbler on the Keep, since a few furry characters
are using shoes (Including my own), and of course every human needs some.
Burman's would be the first, since it falls in the "There /is/ one for
sure, but has never been chronicled" category.

That being said, there is a lack of characters filling the usual
professions required on a functional city, which ends up being awkward
when you need one in your story... like it happened with one of my own, heh.
I needed a Tailor or Tanner, and since i was not aware of any I chose to
mention it in a sort of anonymous way. Not the best choice as i been told...

Pontos

PD: Now that i think about it, this is how the snail Roger came to
existence :P