[Mkguild] STORY -- Lessons in Motherhood (1/~15)

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Thu Jul 23 17:36:36 EDT 2009

>Greetings, Guildies!  I have here the first chapter of my first MK story.  I
>have to thank MattyRat for his invaluable help with the characterization of
>Jessica and Weyden.
>
>As always with my work, criticism is welcome so that I may improve my skills.
>
>Sections that are marked with slashes are meant to be /italic/, while those
>behind asterisks are *bold*.

I would like to help folks on this one.  This story is set well after
Last Tale of Yajakali, probably about June of CR 708.

Christof has been trying to work on something for Metamor Keep for
some time now, and it is great to finally see the fruits of his labor
on the list.  I know I'm looking forward to future installments of
this tale. :-)