[Mkguild] Archive Update

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:14:35 EDT 2009

Thanks, Kamau.  There is -one- small mistake in it:  as a fruit bat, Alexis=
 doesn't have large ears.  Fruit bats don't echolocate.  Other than that, I=
 am delighted with the picture and wholeheartedly suggest others in search =
of commissions take a look at that artist.

Hallan

> Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 06:22:08 -0400
> From: jc2blion at taconic.net
> Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Archive Update
> CC: MKGuild at lists.integral.org
> =

> That is a wonderful picture.  Love the mix of Keepers in the background =

> as well.  So nice to have some visuals to go with the stories.
> =

> Kamau
> =

> Kendo Virmir wrote:
> > Hello all,
> > =

> > I'm pleased to announce another update to the MK archives:
> > =

> > http://metamorkeep.com
> > =

> > This week's additions include a nice little tale by Misha and a
> > fantastic painting of Drift and Alexis by Fable.
> > =

> > Enjoy!
> > =

> =

> =

> =

Windows Live=99: Keep your life in sync. =

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_BR_life_in_synch_062009