[Mkguild] Archive Update

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 20:40:01 EDT 2009

Anatomical mistakes aside, the painting is very good :)
However there is only one thing i don't like. Simply put, Drift's mouth =

looks weird. I think it's the expression, and the lower jaw.
It makes him look odd, and it can be too eye-catching if you start =

looking into details.
I don't know what do you think about that.

Pontos