[Mkguild] The Last Tale of Yajakali - Chapter LXXV

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Sat Mar 14 11:17:51 EDT 2009

C. Matthias wrote:
> That's it!  I'm freaking done!  Yeehaw!!!
>
> For the record, I began writing Last Tale of Yajakali back in January of
> 2006.
>
> Metamor Keep: The Last Tale of Yajakali
> By Charles Matthias
>
> Chapter LXXV
>
> Going Home

=>
>         Hanaman nodded, the smile returned to his lips as he glanced
> from Nemgas to the fiery youth. “Aye.  Grastalko, thou art a mage who
> hast mastered fire.  Zhenava wilt teach thee what she knows, but I
> believe thou wilt surpass here soon.”
Typo
wilt surpass >her< soon.

=>
>         “You even speak as the Lothanasi do,” Habakkuk observed. “I do
> not know why this came to pass, but I am certain that it is just one
> more mysterious turn in Eli’s holy plan.”
>         Elvmere sucked in his breath as he noted the faint translucence
> to the kangaroo’s flesh. “You’re a spirit.  What happened?”
>         “I died.  Do not fret for my soul.  I am going to se my family
Typo
I am going to >see< my family

=>
END REVIEW

Well done.  I have yet to read the Epilogue but this chapter sums up the
story very nicely.  This has and is an incredible work and you should be
very proud and pleased with it.  I do so hope that one day I will see
this in print.

Kamau