[Mkguild] Dire Situation Part 4

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 20:22:54 EDT 2009

Something tells me I need to come on the IRC chatroom more often, if stuff =
this big is discussed only there and not on the List.

1- A dire animal is not the same species as its normal-sized counterpart.  =
That means a dire-shift would be a species shift.  Now, correct me if I'm w=
rong, but species shifting is not something described in the story universe=
 before, is it?  Aside from when it's caused by a daedra lord or lady, that=
 is?  (As seen in Raven's story "Rites of Ascendancy", daedra lords and lad=
ies -can- alter the Curse.)  I don't recall the Curse allowing species-shif=
ts.  Taurform, animal form, and morph form all stay the same animal.  Chang=
ing a cheetah into a dire king cheetah?  I could easily see that as being a=
n interference between the Curse and enchanted armor for a hunting cat, but=
 a new form within the boundaries of the Curse?

2- I thought we already had morphing armor.  It's been listed on the MK wik=
i for quite some time.  That's where I got the idea for Drift's shapeshifti=
ng clothes in Harvest Festival.

Hallan