[Mkguild] MK & Kindle

Pontos daemonpontos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 22:52:58 UTC 2009

If the Kindle is able to read RTF or PDF files, then you can simply
create said files with the stories (Both support formatted text, so you
wont lose italics and the like).
I know that Word 2007 can save documents on PDF format, and any text
editor out there can do it on RTF.

If you don't plan to buy books out of Amazon's own store, then I'd
recommend you checking other options like a Sony reader which, as far as
i know, have a bigger set of features.

And just for the record, I print MK stories to read them on a couch or
bed :P

Pontos

Ryx wrote:
> Has anyone put their MK collection on a kindle?
> I'm considering buying one if the documents can be formatted for it in a legible form, I'm in desperate need of catching up but hate reading off a comp screen... and printing is simply out of the question.  LToY alone would probably kill my poor old printer! *LOL*
>
> Another note:  the MK wiki was down when I tried to check up on it this morning?

!DSPAM:4af3575c153182041213656!