[Mkguild] To Snare a Rabbit

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed Nov 18 01:29:34 UTC 2009

>Hey all,
>
>This is my second story, the one in which Oonsus finally arrives in
>Metamor Valley.  Wrote it a while ago, but finally finished editing
>it to fix a few minor things and promised Radioactive Toast that I'd
>submit it as soon as he finished Preparing for Sacrifice.  Not quite
>as much of an epic as Toast's, but here it is

An enjoyable if lighthearted tale.  I rather liked the centipede
fellow.  At first I thought it was a Scuttleclaw, something I'd
tossed into one chapter of LToY for a nice subterranean
monster.  Nasty thing to become though, that's for sure!

Griff was a likeable character, although like the others I have
trouble imagining what an eagle-taur would look like.

Carhat being pissed at being cursed made sense.  Good motivation there.

Baron Frederick is a complete incompetent and will probably find
himself without any authority as soon as the Duke can get around to
it.  Even Loriod managed his lands better than this!  Dang!

Here's hoping to see another tale from you soon.  But you will stay
pay for that awful fork line.  By the way, did you know that forks
are a more recent invention?  Used to be all people had were knives
and spoons to eat with.

!DSPAM:4b034e5053882130720353!