[Mkguild] To Snare a Rabbit

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed Nov 18 23:25:30 UTC 2009

>Heh, I missed the fork line, shall have to go back and find it. As
>for the Baron... he may be more incompetent, but he's certainly
>nicer than Loriod. Plus I got the distinct idea that his 'realm' was
>VERY small at this point and collapsing under his management anyway.
>The duke probably won't even need to deal with him.

Not too many people are meaner than Loriod. ;-)

The Duke will have to deal with a wooden land whose barony is falling
apart because it will likely become a den of thieves and
brigands.  Probably all he'd need to do would be to send some
reinforcements who would take charge.

!DSPAM:4b04829c249845315134984!