[Mkguild] Hi! I'm Kiba!

Kiba Bloodfang salemdarrk at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:22:56 UTC 2009

Hi. My name's Kiba! I found this guild through Virmir's website.

I was advised to write an introduction for myself. I'm not sure what to say...

Well when I first found this guild I immediately thought it was an awesome idea. The story of Metamor Keep and all that, I mean. So I began writing my own story. I'm currently on chapter five and still going! It's going great so far and I've even impressed myself with the work that I've done... not to sound arrogant or anything like that. I simply didn't know I could write as well as I am.

I hope you all enjoy my story! I know I did ^^

!DSPAM:4a9dd6fe28331795620989!