[Mkguild] The archive is down!

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 18:53:25 UTC 2010

Nothing to fear.  Xepher.net, the host of the MK archives, is
transitioning servers and is experiencing technical difficulties.  It
should go back up whenever he gets the new server up.

Xepher.net is a great service and this is really the only major
downtime I've seen since moving the MK archives there a few years
back.  I think we should stick with them (mainly because the rotating
banner ad at the bottom of the site brings MK tons of traffic),
however if this turns out to be a major fiasco, I can easily move the
site to my comic webserver.  Let's sit and wait this one out for a bit
though. :)

- Virmir