[Mkguild] Newcomer

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 04:52:10 UTC 2010

Not terribly long, but certainly an interesting teaser. I seem to remember
another character calling itself 'the traveler' but that's not terribly
important so I must say, good story ^.^

One thing of importance however... MK already has werewolves and they're of
the evil mindless killers variety. If you character is going to turn into a
wolf during full moons you're going to need a different explanation than
that since werewolves are created by one of the daedra (evil gods of the
lightbringer religion) and all werewolves lose their soul to her and become
her servants. Again, nothing to stop your character from turning into a
wolf, but just be careful about what's already established.

Hope to see more of your stuff soon!

Kit

On Wed, Aug 4, 2010 at 9:46 PM, Ian Jones <Ian.Jones at valpo.edu> wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> I'm new to the keep and wanted to see if I could come up with anything
> worth adding to its tapestry.  I appreciate any and all comments on my first
> submission, good or bad.  Don't feel nasty if you have to tell me my writing
> stinks (unless you're doing so out of spite), I'd like to know that so I can
> work on making it better.
>
> Thanks,
> Ian Jones

!DSPAM:4c5a437f280395839567377!