[Mkguild] Newcomer and explantions

Christian Okane chrisokane at verizon.net
Thu Aug 5 17:30:12 UTC 2010

Good little story!

  As a note there are werewolves in MK and some are feral and ruthless
creatures. But not all. Those who are under Lilith's control are cruel and
ruthless. But those not under her control can be almost anything in
temperament and exactly what is left to the individual writer.

   There is a weremouse in a story. The character is Topo. He was a regular
mouse infected with lycanthropy and becomes a man. He subsequently was
effected by the curse and is now a Bird/mouse hybrid. How's that for
confusing? :)

Chris

The Lurking Fox

MK Controller