[Mkguild] Newcomer

Prof profs_desk at yahoo.de
Thu Aug 5 23:23:54 UTC 2010

Dustin’s version
of lycanthropy is more or less a family curse. I will write more about this in
the third instalment of Mark’s story.

Dustin: “Speaking
of. I once met a real werewolf. At that time I was still an adult and able to
uproot a tree in my wolfen form. But this… thing scared the hell out of me. I’m
sooo not like those monsters.”

Mark: “Well,
back then you called yourself a werewolf.”

Dustin: “I’m
gifted with the ability to change into a menacing – don’t laugh! – Wolf-man-monstrosity.
What would you call it?”

Mark: “Point
taken.”