[Mkguild] VERY new at this...

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 21:57:09 UTC 2010

Hehe, don't be silly. You can get nothing but BAD replies and then tell
Virmir, "You know what? Screw them. I want this posted anyway cause I'm done
with it." Granted this is a bad idea, but you can certainly do it. Virmir
basically waits a week or so after new stuff has stopped being added on and
then updates the site on a Sunday. Since there was nothing you decided you
needed to fix, he'll probably add it to the site either this or next Sunday.
Of course I can't speak for him, but this is what experience tells me is
likely to happen.

Kit

On Thu, Aug 5, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Ian Jones <Ian.Jones at valpo.edu> wrote:

> Umm, how many positive replies do I need to give a story to Virmir?
> And do negatives counteract positives?

!DSPAM:4c5b33ba21242130720353!