[Mkguild] VERY new at this...

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Aug 6 00:10:42 UTC 2010

>Hehe, don't be silly. You can get nothing but BAD replies and then
>tell Virmir, "You know what? Screw them. I want this posted anyway
>cause I'm done with it." Granted this is a bad idea, but you can
>certainly do it. Virmir basically waits a week or so after new stuff
>has stopped being added on and then updates the site on a Sunday.
>Since there was nothing you decided you needed to fix, he'll
>probably add it to the site either this or next Sunday. Of course I
>can't speak for him, but this is what experience tells me is likely to happen.

Actually, to get a story on the Archive you need to send it to Virmir
by email and ask him to put it there.  Generally though it's best to
give a story a little bit after it's been posted before sending it to
him.  That way you have time to hear suggestions and get notices on
any typos you have.  It takes me weeks to get to those which is why
my stories sometimes take longer to go to the Archive.

!DSPAM:4c5b530041194762410383!