[Mkguild] VERY new at this...

Kendo Virmir kendo.virmir at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 02:33:41 UTC 2010

Yep, whenever you think it's done, just send it my way. :)

There's no official voting process or anything.  I do pay attention to
the list though, so if people send blatantly non-canon stuff, I'll say
no. ;)

I would give a finished story at least a week or so on the list, then
take any feedback received and make a final round of edits.  Up to you
though!

- Virmir