[Mkguild] The land of Metamor lyrics

lionar_panthera at hotmail.com lionar_panthera at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 09:43:30 UTC 2010

Just in case anyone is interested here is the full lyrics to 'The land of Metamor' and a youtube link to the song the inspired me and I used as template.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts8PBliw98g (Het land van Maas en Waal)

The land of Metamor

The golden sun is shining in the orange sky.

The sergeant here played drummer boy and no one here knows why.

We're marching over hilltops, through forest and through field.

And all of us are showing off with the weapons that we wield.

And we're talking and we're singing and we're laughing evermore.

'Cause behind the mighty mountains is the land of Metamor.

I march in front and show all of you the way.

Some of you were men before but I truly couldn't say.

The curses all but changed us, of that there is no doubt.

Which is why some wear diapers and others have a snout.

The reason we are like this is a wizard named Nasoj.

He is a humongous prick who spoils all our joy.

He sends his loyal minions to attack the Keep in throngs.

We cut them down with the help of Misha and his Longs

The mithril sun is shining in the yellow sky.

I now play for drummer boy and no one here knows why.

We're marching over hilltops, through forest and through field.

And all of us are showing off with the weapons that we wield.

And we're talking and we're singing and we're laughing evermore.

'Cause behind the mighty mountains is the land of Metamor.

We face lots of perils both demonic and divine.

Still we manage to get back in time for us to dine.

So let's string your bows and sharpen up your swords.

There is no telling when we'll face more Lutin hordes.

Our lord is Duke Thomas, he'll lead us all the way.

We'll swiftly rid the northern lands off Nasoj's evil sway

And when the war is over we will party through the night.

Drink the mule dry and come dawn moan, "The sun's too bloody bright."

The silver sun is shining in the scarlet sky.

I still play for drummer boy and no one here knows why.

We're marching over hilltops, through forest and through field.

And all of us are showing off with the weapons that we wield.

And we're talking and we're singing and we're laughing evermore.

'Cause behind the mighty mountains is the land of Metamor.

Of Metamor. Of Metamor.

!DSPAM:4c5fce01167481804284693!