[Mkguild] Heading on Vacation

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Thu Aug 12 00:29:05 UTC 2010

Fellow Metamorians!

My wife and I are leaving for a vacation in Maine tomorrow.  This is
to celebrate our 10th Anniversary so I won't exactly be doing
anything Metamor related while I'm away (except getting ideas!)

If for some reason you need to contact me, I'll be checking my gmail
account (jagille3 at gmail.com) at least once a day while there.  But
I'm not going online for anything on the Wiki until I get back.

To those of you who have posted stories in the last few weeks, I do
look forward to reading your stories when I return. :-)

Take care all, and keep on writing! :-)

!DSPAM:4c634055322601780998236!