[Mkguild] Idea for possible jumping-off point

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 11:48:16 UTC 2010

> Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 19:59:36 -0400
> What do other people have planned?  And what
> conflicts exist in these plans so we know what to work around?

Whoops!  That was my cue, wasn't it?

In late February 708, the plot around Drift comes to a head during a heavy snowstorm, causing significant casualties among the Watch and city damage and deaths on a line between the Keep and the forge of the tinsmith Arkos Linafex.  Drift is then dragged away (Spoiler alert: Highlight for details- by Revonos, the daedra lord of murder and betrayal) and vanishes from Metamor.  Three months later, Lilith's gathered army in the northern town of Lik is nearly annihilated by a monstrous dire wolf, appearing from a flaming portal, soaked in blood and gifted with hellish abilities.  Rumor begins to spread from the spiritual community of a civil war among the daedra...

!DSPAM:4c6a772459571459720162!