[Mkguild] Proposed redesign of the Mages' Guild Tower

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 20 00:55:42 UTC 2010

Good gods why so bloody complicated??

You're proposing a monstrously huge thing here out of stone cold nothing,
complicated enough to plunk down on the NYC skyline.

K.I.S.S. folks... it's a tower.  Just describe it as a tower.  Don't get fancy
schmancy with the designs... we're looking at 900-1100 AD technology here,
albeit with a bit of magical spice thrown in.  People of the time simply won't
be able to concieve much of the stuff you're trying to implement here.

IMO - keep it as a stack of rocks & wood!  Keep it simple!  Let Kyia do all of
that fancy stuff in the background and just write the stories!

Ryx.

!DSPAM:4c6dd29218291804284693!