[Mkguild] Proposed redesign of the Mages' Guild Tower

Elliott Olson ejolson at wiktel.com
Mon Aug 23 04:43:10 UTC 2010

Hello Mkguild],

I'm more interested in defining the guild's status and organization
(or lack thereof) right now than defining the tower's construction.
I'm (not very quickly) approaching the point where a newcomer will be
inquiring about it (just like a soldier would ask about the local
military and a thief might discreetly seek out a thieves' guild).

--
Best regards,
 Elliott                            mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com

!DSPAM:4c71fc65117791398310010!