[Mkguild] Proposed redesign of the Mages' Guild Tower

Christian Okane chrisokane at verizon.net
Fri Aug 20 02:42:43 UTC 2010

I agree with Ryx (now that alone is a scary concept!) that you are over
complicating the idea - just take Stealth's idea at face value. The hallway
going on forever in a loop is just that. After all this is MK and the whole
keep is one giant magical place and defies all the laws of physics. so we
can just suspend reality and go with a cool idea.

Chris

The Lurking Fox