[Mkguild] Proposed redesign of the Mages' Guild Tower

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Mon Aug 23 22:42:29 UTC 2010

>A very interesting idea.  It would seem that if you cannot get form
>one section of the tower to the other, that both can be thought of as
>existing in juxtaposition with one another.  More Kyia messing with
>everyone's heads as it were!

That's a rather subjective standard. ;-)

>it is now.

I think that should be a given.  A lot of high profile mages who
would ostensibly have been in the guild are no longer around.  But
that's been hashed to death.

>tower or has its own floor? Maybe its located somewhere else in the keep?

Well, it seems to me it ought to be part of the mage guild since the
room was designed for testing dangerous magic by a quartet of
mages.  Can you think of a plausible reason why it would be elsewhere?

!DSPAM:4c72f94919021804284693!