[Mkguild] Rebuilding the Mage's Guild

Kit stormkit10 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 14:56:17 UTC 2010

While I don't think this is the reason behind it, somehow I can't help but
think this is a ploy to give new mages an excuse to join the guild post date
without it seeming like all the authors just realized such a guild exists.
Anyway, this story is certainly shaping up. Good luck filling in the missing
bits!

Kit

!DSPAM:4c792395178782041213656!