[Mkguild] Doggone list

Elliott Olson ejolson at wiktel.com
Mon Jul 12 00:04:18 UTC 2010

Hello Christian,

I don't know about Outhouse Express, but in TheBat! I can save it to
the outbox and view the mail file size before sending.

If you don't care about formatting (italics, bold, fonts, etc.) on the
list, forcing your mailer to send a plain text only mail will give you
more text per mail because there's no html tags to suck up bandwidth.
That is my default setting in TheBat! http://www.ritlabs.com/