[Mkguild] First story and character by Leafblade.

Elliott Olson ejolson at wiktel.com
Fri Jul 16 04:46:06 UTC 2010

Hello Zamir,

Before I actually read this story...
OpenOffice.org read that .docx ok but some people may have trouble with
it. Please stick to .doc or .rtf for widest compatibility. I also
noticed that you use fonts I don't have and it renders small and
blocky unless I change the fonts to ones I have (like Arial or Times).

--
Best regards,
 Elliott                            mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com

!DSPAM:4c3fe414282771804284693!