[Mkguild] Leaving Lom - 2nd draft

Elliott Olson ejolson at wiktel.com
Fri Jul 16 05:02:38 UTC 2010

Hello Kamau,

I tried to keep all the present parts in present tense while all the
flashbacks (even just a few hours) are in past tense since it was so
back and forth all the time. I'll probably stay with past tense
narration from now on, even if there's /some/ flashbacks.

I still have to decide on some details, like Binh's age (I think he
still has some time to go before being of age to fall under the curse)
and Thanh's full appearance when he changes. I think Misha might
remember the change I was talking about, but I'll leave that for the
rest of you to see in the next (or less likely, following) part. ;)
I'm still fleshing out the timeline for my outline before any serious
writing. They still have a month to go before arriving in the valley.