[Mkguild] First story and character by Leafblade.

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Fri Jul 16 12:52:36 UTC 2010

The story needs to be posted in plain text to the list.  Attachment in
this (docx) or other formats can be used when it is reviewed and moved
to the archive but until then the best way is to do a cut and paste to
notepad followed by cut and paste from notepad into your mail client.

A list uncle will correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that's the standard.

Kamau