[Mkguild] First story and character by Leafblade.

Cyberdragon cyberdragon at cyberdragon.org
Fri Jul 16 16:59:45 UTC 2010

Being a Geek, I keep up with technology and had no problems opening the
file :P.  BTW, when saving docs in the newer Word, there is an option to
save in a compatible mode for earlier versions.

I enjoyed the story, but it needs editing, several sentences seemed to
be missing words.  You are probably like me, my mind gets ahead of my
typing and I skip a few words now and then.

*** crawls back into his cave...***

Cyberdragon