[Mkguild] MK Story submission, 1st draft

Prof profs_desk at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 6 12:24:29 UTC 2010

Greetings, dear Keepers!

I blame Virmir. ^_^

It all begun with his picture „Kibas curse“, he did for Kiba Bloodfang.

I stumbled upon it on ArtSpots and it had something that caught my
attention. In the picture description I read the words “Metamor Keep” for the
first time. Also, there was a link to the story archive.

You could say I got hooked from the start. I’m not even through the
beginners list yet (currently reading “Liturgy of Blood”) and already finished
the first part of an own MK-story.

Your world inspired me a great deal.

For the story: First of all, English is not my first language. I’m
pretty sure I messed up tenses and punctuation. I would be very thankful for
hints.

The story itself is the first part of presumably two, and I use the first
one mostly to introduce the main character.

Time line specification: I think Mark Dreamer (that will be his full
name) arrives at MK in summer 707 CR (not sure about the month).

I hope I don’t bore you out of your minds with my scribble. I promise it
will get pace in part two *cough*.

Sincerely

Prof

 http://prof.artspots.com/