[Mkguild] Investigating Calamity (9/9)

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Sat Oct 2 17:15:56 UTC 2010

Finally finished part 9.  I like the story and don't see anything
glaringly out of place.  Just one point to ponder however is that if
Czestadt can 'smell' magic how is it that earlier he didn't pick up
anything when Boots was around their rooms?  Too little to notice his
magical link to Hugo?

Also in Part 9 there was one section where Hugo's name just seemed to be
hammering me as it occurred so often.  That might be something to look at.

I enjoyed the read and seeing what happens to Hugo in the three years head.

Now if the Fall workload will just slack off enough maybe I can get the
Metamor Mage Guild story done so Hugo will have someone to greet him.

Kamau

On 9/20/2010 7:07 PM, C. Matthias wrote:
> And here's part 9, the conclusion to this tale.  I hope you've all
> enjoyed it!
>
> Metamor Keep: Investigating Calamity
> By Charles Matthias

!DSPAM:4ca768d3174788154786014!