[Mkguild] Investigating Calamity (9/9)

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Tue Oct 5 22:07:50 UTC 2010

>Finally finished part 9.  I like the story and don't see anything
>glaringly out of place.  Just one point to ponder however is that if
>Czestadt can 'smell' magic how is it that earlier he didn't pick up
>anything when Boots was around their rooms?  Too little to notice
>his magical link to Hugo?

He wasn't 'sniffing' for anything at the time and as Boots is rather
small, he more likely noticed the scent of rat rather than the scent of magic.

>Also in Part 9 there was one section where Hugo's name just seemed
>to be hammering me as it occurred so often.  That might be something
>to look at.

Okay, I'll take a peek at it.

>I enjoyed the read and seeing what happens to Hugo in the three years head.

I can honestly say I have not planned that far ahead!

>Now if the Fall workload will just slack off enough maybe I can get
>the Metamor Mage Guild story done so Hugo will have someone to greet him.

Hey, maybe I'll get to the story you wrote and give you my thoughts
sometime this week too!  My muse is in overdrive on a sci-fi story at
the moment which is VERY unusual for me.  I will see how much Metamor
it will let me handle in the next frew weeks.

!DSPAM:4caba1c1109071804284693!