[Mkguild] Rebuilding the Mage's Guild - Preface

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Fri Sep 3 11:11:49 UTC 2010

Thanks Matt and Amiga:
I'm going to take the plague into account.  I'm even considering making
it a sore point for Master Jesse with regards to the service the guild
is suppose to provide.  He could make the argument that if the guild had
been functional this might have been detected and something done before
it reached the level it reached.  One more item to add to the list of
failures due to Kuna's ineptness as Head Master.

Maybe Raven can give us a firm date on when the quarantine ends.  In
either case I'll be sure to miss the dates those events are going on.

Kamau

On 9/3/2010 1:29 AM, AmigaDragon wrote:
> Hello Charles,
>
> The way I read it, the quarantine lockdown was at least through the
> 14th. It wasn't specified how much longer they let the Sathmore
> Lightbringers sweat over the prospect of being cursed. I would think
> that the plague's cure (the fact that it was, not how) might be hard
> to hide after a couple days, and the longer the harder. Someone should
> ask Raven (if they haven't already) for this detail.
>
> Thursday, September 2, 2010, 7:27:07 PM, you wrote:
>

>>> So, that being said, anyone else looking to blend anything into the story?
>
> CM>  I would like to point out that according to Raven's last story, "A
> CM>  Presence of Thieves", beginning on March 4, 708 CR, Metamor Keep is
> CM>  in lockdown mode because of the presence of plague.  The plague is
> CM>  magical in nature, but they won't know that for certain until the end
> CM>  of the story.  The lockdown would be in place until near the end of
> CM>  March at the earliest.

!DSPAM:4c80d7fb265105126175762!