[Mkguild] Rebuilding the Mage's Guild - Preface

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Fri Sep 3 05:29:57 UTC 2010

Hello Charles,

The way I read it, the quarantine lockdown was at least through the
14th. It wasn't specified how much longer they let the Sathmore
Lightbringers sweat over the prospect of being cursed. I would think
that the plague's cure (the fact that it was, not how) might be hard
to hide after a couple days, and the longer the harder. Someone should
ask Raven (if they haven't already) for this detail.

--
Best regards,
 AmigaDragon     AmigaDragon    mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com

!DSPAM:4c8087dc222451804284693!