[Mkguild] Rebuilding the Mage's Guild - Preface

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Wed Sep 8 11:16:48 UTC 2010

That date, March 27th, will work fine for me.  Events can start
unfolding right after the quarantine is lifted.  I might even use that
as one of the reasons Master Jesse comes down at that point.  Checking
on what happen during those weeks as well as getting the Journeyman
letters.  Walks into a hornets nest of discontent over the guild when he
does so.

Kamau

On 9/4/2010 10:49 PM, C. Matthias wrote:
> At 07:11 AM 9/3/2010, Kamau wrote:
>> Thanks Matt and Amiga:
>> I'm going to take the plague into account. I'm even considering making
>> it a sore point for Master Jesse with regards to the service the guild
>> is suppose to provide. He could make the argument that if the guild
>> had been functional this might have been detected and something done
>> before it reached the level it reached. One more item to add to the
>> list of failures due to Kuna's ineptness as Head Master.
>>
>> Maybe Raven can give us a firm date on when the quarantine ends. In
>> either case I'll be sure to miss the dates those events are going on.
>
> In the story Raven started writing that followed "APoT", the quarantine
> is lifted around March 27th or thereabouts. Since this story was
> abandoned and never completed, we could move it earlier if we felt we
> had to.
>
> May He bless you and keep you in His grace and love,
>
> Charles Matthias

!DSPAM:4c8770a6190441804284693!