[Mkguild] End of plague quarantine scheduling

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Wed Sep 15 03:33:34 UTC 2010

Hello MKGuild,
This is aimed more at Raven but the rest of us can discuss it too.

Raven,
You left it open whether the Sathmoran Lightbringers were forced to
stay the full two weeks of plague quarantine or were let off the hook
in time to exit the valley before the curse could take hold. With
their arrival on the 13th, when did they leave in the latter case? In
the former, I guess Metamor has more lightbringers unless the
Sathmorans braved leaving the valley cursed. Could you maybe post some
official note on this in the Weaving Fates forum?

I'm (not fast) approaching that time in-story, though I haven't yet
decided whether (in my 3rd or later story) my characters are inside
the walls or outside during the quarantine.
Other stories will be relying on knowing this too, like Second Steps
or Unexpected Connections. Because of the return timing of the Marzac
crew in February and the quarantine in March, the Lutin envoy can't
arrive until at least late March (considering delays and dates
mentioned in the story). Any earlier would be extra hard on prisoner
survival on their journey south out of the (winter wonderland)
Giantdowns.

--
Best regards,
 AmigaDragon     AmigaDragon    mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com