[Mkguild] Possible change of rules

billy morph billymorph at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:56:29 UTC 2011

My initial reaction was go for it. Metamor is an old setting and a lot of the more obvious stories have been done, anything that breathes life into it is a good thing. Sure there is a risk of damaging the setting but that's a risk regardless of whether the world is open or closed purely by dint of having multiple authors. We already have a healthy non-cannon library and I still remember the unofficial cross over Fox Cutter did that was both well done and fitted perfectly with the setting. Even if there is a catastrophic breakdown, well, its not like stories can be posted to the site without approval, it would be relatively easy to weed out the true setting breakers.

So I say give it a shot. Maybe even consider a big story to crack the world open.

Billy,

!DSPAM:4e14e821162261804284693!