[Mkguild] Possible change of rules

John Burman jburman787 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 00:09:20 UTC 2011

I realize I haven't particularly contributed anything to the universe of late, but I still feel it is important to add my voice to the opposition of this idea.  Keeping them wholly non-cannon I am fine with, but allowing crossovers to integrate into the cannon universe, I think, would be detrimental as a whole.
John Burman