[Mkguild] Possible change of rules

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Mon Jul 11 00:51:34 UTC 2011

Hello Marijn,

I don't think anyone was talking about crossovers with specific
universes or structuring crossovers. Just allowing them if someone
chooses to do so. While non-canon can do just about anything within
the rating guidelines, canon stories would have to have limits applied
(ask permission before certain things can happen or be let in).