[Mkguild] Possible change of rules

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Mon Jul 11 16:51:36 UTC 2011

   What I meant by Crossovers was characters from another story universe (Like The Blind Pig) appearing in an MK story.

The one story line that comes to mind is Fox Cutter's excellent 'A Fox in the Works' story universe. Cutter had his characters from there visit Metamor Keep in at least 1 story.

As for how it would be done there is already a list in the Wiki page - Writers Guidelines http://mkworld.wikidot.com/writers-guidelines. Here is the full list:

    * No time travel.

    * No dimensional travel.

    * No other universe cross-over stories.

    * Once the curse takes effect there is no way to stop or reverse it.

    * No one can beat the character Copernicus in pool (don't ask why!)

The idea of some sort of writing contest sounds interesting!

Hope this helps!

Chris
The Lurking Fox