[Mkguild] TSA Bash 2012 Is On!

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Tue Oct 25 23:41:47 UTC 2011

Greetings my Fellow Listies!

The venerable tradition of groups of TSA Listies gathering in various
hotels across America (and Canada) is set to continue with the 2012
installment, the fifteenth installment no less, in Pittsburgh,
PA!  I, Charles Matthias (AKA MattTrike AKA MatthiasRat) will be your
host as we descend upon Steel Town for four days of our usual
friendship, fun, fond memories, games, and visits to local sites and
attractions.

The Bash is set to run from June 9-12, a Saturday to Tuesday.  I will
be arriving Friday the 8th to make sure any early arrivals get in
safely.   I have already made my reservation.  We have a ten room
block for the TSA Group.

The hotel information is available on the Bash website: http://tsabash.org/

We have a good number of restaurants in walking distance form the
hotel, as well as one of the Pittsburgh famous Primanti
Brothers.  There are multiple attractions of interest , some of which
are already listed on the site.  We'll have more detail as we get
closer to the date.

I want to thank Joanne for helping me look for hotels, and DanSan for
getting this information up on the website.  Here's hoping to have a
great TSA Bash next June and to see so many of you my friends there! :-)

!DSPAM:4ea74950165982041213656!