[Mkguild] [Furry Lit] Past Present and Future part 8

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Jan 29 19:26:15 UTC 2012

>**********************
>

>    The two cheetahs spotted a figure up ahead. The person was walking slowly
>down the hallway. Edmund wrapped a hand around the hilt of his sword for a
>moment before he recognized the new arrival. "Nest!" Edmund exclaimed. "It's
>good to see you!" He walked up to the lion. "How are you faring?"
>
>    The mage looked dirty and a little tattered and worn but otherwise all
>right. "I am all right. I had a little altercation underground but it was
>nothing I couldn't deal with," he said sounding more calm then he actually
>felt.
>
>    "What happened?" Stealth queried. "What did you fight?"
>
>    "I encountered, " Nestorius said and paused. "Something unpleasant."
>
>    "Unpleasant?" Stealth responded. "You mean something nasty that wanted
>you dead."
>
>    The mage nodded. "That sums it up succinctly."
>
>    "What was it?" The paladin questioned.
>
>    "I don't know but it's dead now. I've grown weary of exploring dark
>places," the noble lion commented. "Let's get back into the sunlight."
>
>End part 8

Well, at least they found each other again!

And the scene with Misha jumping in the food dispenser reminded me of
a similar scene in a Xavier Butler book, where humans being studied
by aliens were trying to find a way out and one of them squeezed into
a similar slot; it did not end so well for him.  In other words,
Misha needs to be a bit more careful!!

!DSPAM:4f259d7245841804284693!