[Mkguild] Nasoj's emblem

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 7 23:05:58 UTC 2013

And why would Nasoj want to represent his empire with decay and rust?  Remember, the heraldry we are discussing was chosen by Nasoj, not his enemies.  It needs to exude power and menace, absolute control both through mundane force of arms and magical strength.
A beast would represent this best as was used through history with lions and raptors and fanciful creatures like dragons and griffons.
Also, bear in mind that some forms may very well utilize magic in the form of illusions and sound that could be used to spread awe and fear.  Nothing would impress more than an actual dragon (illusion) borne at the vanguard by the standardbearer.